Background

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Kirsty and Nicks Wedding

In November 2014 a very good friend of mine got married and this is the card that I made for her and her husband.

The papers are from a 12x12 Wedding collection I have, the frame around the image is from my Silhouette machine, aswell as the hearts.  There are silk flowers layered one ontop another and using a glitter star brad, a heart embellishment and glitter letters of their initials.  In one of the flowers I used a brad with the letter 'L' to honor of her son Lucas.  The sentiments are from a collection that I inherited, not sure where exactly they are from.

The image is from Tiddlyinks and is absolutely gorgeous, I love this image and I coloured in the dress with a silver glitter pen.


The link for the image is:- http://www.tiddlyinks.com/you-and-me/

No comments:

Post a Comment