Background

Tuesday, June 03, 2014

TSC Sketch Challenge

I made this card for the last sketch challenge on The Stamping Chefs Facebook Fan page.  

I used Fairy Nuff for the image and we had a set layout we had to use for the challenge.  The image was coloured with promarker pens and the wings and outfit were given a covering of glitter glue to add sparkle to them.  

This card was also made as a birthday card for a very dear old friend of mine that unfortunately I don't get to see in person very much at the moment, but still keep in contact with and miss very much.


The link for the image used is: http://thestampingchef.com/Shop/downloads/fairy-nuff/

I used a mixture of papers from my personal stash and embellished with butterfly and dragonfly stickers, gems and flower stickers, aswell as corner accents.  Finished off with a butterfly tag with Birthday written on it.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment