Background

Monday, May 26, 2014

Recent Birthday Cards

This is a birthday card that I made for one of my daughters best friends.  She is a huge Frozen fan and it was obvious which image I was going to use for this.  The image is of Elsa and was from Simply Betty Stamps but unfortunately she is no longer available.

I coloured her with promarkers and added gems to the snowflakes to add a little sparkle.  Backing papers are from my stash of free papers provided with my Papercrafter Magazines.  I used a heart dollie for the background of the birthday badge, which I printed off from my Silhouette machine.  I added a bronse coloured birdcage with some paper roses, pink feather embellishment with crystal gems stalks and a red rose at the base.  A paper rose raised border down the side and flower stickers to decorate.



This is a birthday card that I made for my friends little girl.  Her favourite colour is purple and is very girly.  I chose this image for her as its cute and has a baby elephant in it.  Image used is Ali and Elephie and is coloured with promarkers.  I then layered the card with different papers including cupcake papers centralising the theme around the colour purple.  The Red 5 badge is from a set I have on my Silhouette machine.  Decorated with Docrafts flower, using a rosebud for the centre and twisting the stem to make the swirls, a glitter star, gems and half pearls.


The link for the digital image is: http://simplybstamps.net/item_2614/Ali-and-Elphie-Digi.htm








1 comment: