Background

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Special Birthday Card for Tamara's Partner

Tamara of TSC made a request to all her followers for everyone to make a birthday card for her partner Roy and to post them to him as a surprise.  She informed us of his age, that he liked smexies and dragons and let us go with whatever we wanted.

I choose to do Dreamy Dragon which I got from Weestamps @
http://www.weestamps.com
 The backing paper was from a collection I recieved with Papercrafter Magazine.  Flowers are from Dovecraft and personal stash.  I coloured the dragon picture with promarkers using blue and green for the dragon and purple and brown for the tree and flowers.  The cut out shapes around the image and the happy birthday stamp were cut on my silhouette machine.


Close up of the dragon image.




No comments:

Post a Comment