Background

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Christmas Cards

These are some of the Christmas cards that I made for family members.  I will go through them one by one which will be easier.

This was made using Demented Beauty which is a TSC digital stamp.  The papers are part of a pack that I bought from Wilkinsons and was a build your own card kit, wish Id got more than one as it had some fantastic things in it.  The flower was from my personal stash and the wreath was from an online free digi I found and coloured myself.  The embellishments are from a kit I inherited so couldnt tell you the name of them sorry.



For this one I used Selina Skyward also provided by TSC and all other elements are also from the same places.

The link for this inage is:- http://thestampingchef.com/Store/store/products/selina-skyward/


This one was also done using Selina Skyward.  Elements are from a pack I recieved with my Papercraft magazine.  For this one I decided to make Selina stand out a little and attached her using some small square foam pads.


For this one I used Mr & Mrs Claus Digital Stamp provided by SBS.  All other elements  are from the same source as the other cards.


The link for this image is:- http://simplybstamps.net/item_1781/Mr-Mrs-Claus-Digi.htm

These cards were made for my kids and I had the best fun making these.  These were actually made using the card kit bought in Wilkinsons, with the glittery letters 'R' and 'O' from an alphabet set I had in my stash.  the images are Santa's Helper Rio for Ryleigh's and Polar Express Jude for Oliver's.




This one was made using Selina Skyward (link above), papers from Papercraft magazine, snowflakes from Misskatecuttables and flowers were Dovecraft.


This was made with Krissy Kringle provided by TSC and was made as a christmas card for my lovely husband.  Flowers are from personal stash and other elements are from my personal stash.


The link for this image is:- http://thestampingchef.com/Store/store/products/krissy-kringle/


No comments:

Post a Comment