Background

Sunday, November 03, 2013

Keep Calm & Craft

This image is courtesy of The Stamping Chef and is part of her Wordart Collection.  It is part of the 'Keep Calm & Craft' challenge over on The Stamping Chef Recipes Group page on Facebook.

I decided to make a picture that could be hung on the wall.  I had an old inner frame from a picture frame that I had bought ages ago.  
I used a lovely pink background paper that has beautiful butterflies and flowers on, aswell as a strip of green checkers.  I then decided to bring up the starch lines of the frame by using cut out flowers and butterflies to decorate the corners of the inner frame.  I used green rhinestones for the inner parts of the flowers to give them depth and sparkle, rhinestones on the image in each of the corners in different colours just to break up the pink.  The Cupcake is a little something to add sweetness to the whole creation.

I think this would make a wonderful addition to any Crafting or Sewing Room.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful project thanks for joining the fun at The Stamping Chef ..goodluck ..Anita DT :)

    ReplyDelete