Background

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

A little about me x




Hi, I'm fairly new to blogging so please be patient with me whilst I work things out. 


When I started out making cards it was to save money and to add a personal touch to something special.  I started out with just my Silhouette cutting machine that my lovely husband bought me for Christmas and then added a large collection of Promarker pens and thanks to some lovely ladies on crafting groups on Facebook that I started building up a rather lovely collection of Digital Stamps.

My Digital Stamps are courtesy of Simply Betty Stamps, Redonkadoodles and The Stamping Chef.  So far I have partaken in many challenges with SBS and TSC and thoroughly enjoyed myself.  Not only has it forced me to challenge my mind to put together decorations and designs for these challenges, it has also given me the opportunity to practice and improve my colouring and working out how to use my Silhouette to its full ability.

I hope that you enjoy looking at my designs and if you need something unique and special for an event and fancy something homemade please feel free to ask and I will be honoured to help.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your new BLOG.... you will LOVE having it!!!

    ReplyDelete